Tuesday, July 18, 2006

BAD HAIR DAY



Every day is a bad hair for me. I am one of those rare breed of women who has never been able to do anything with her crazy locks. As much as I have tried, I just do not have the knack for it - yet I persist when it is plainly obvious that I am failing miserably. I wonder why none of my good friends never tell me that I look like crap? Today I had enough!
I had been agonising over it for days, weeks...as I normally do, and then I go in on impulse, hoping for a miracle.I have had far more bad haircuts than good, so going to a salon is a traumatic experience. I actually went not too long ago and had a very expensive "do" done - colour, streaks, cut, the works and the next day it looked like shit again. The thing is that these hairdressers are specially trained to do your hair in such a way that you cannot repeat it at home by yourself.That's a trick of the trade...otherwise we would not go back so often, right?
Well, this little black duck just got all her hair off...so there. This cut will definately look the same tomorrow as it does right now, as there is not much left.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good on you! I bet it looks great.
Just think-freedom from bad hair...

Unknown said...

the hair is fabbo.............
now people will really talk about us !!!
love you from me !

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»