Friday, July 14, 2006

Down the Rabbit Hole

I feel like Alice in Wonderland....Have just tried to join a "tribe" and have realised just how computer illiterate I really am...heaven help me and the world.
I am totally lost. Yes, I now that it will take time - I AM a female and over 45-6-7 (whatever) I am hearing my daughter say! She is so full of encouragement.
Does anyone else have this problem or am I the only one left in the world that cannot work a computer?
It seems like the whole world is on the net for one reason or another, blah- blahing to everone else.
Who is doing the housework, who is mowing the lawns and taking out the garbage? Certainly not us bloggers, we don't have time for the mundane, we are deep, deep down the rabbit hole connecting to the rest of the world...why? Cause we can...there should be more of it...maybe if George Bush was a blogger he wouldn't have the time to order more bombs or troops....he'd be as confused as I am in just trying to log on!!!!!!! Romy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

dear blog sister,
what house work ?
what lawns ?
blogging is much more fun !
you are down a rabbitt hole with good company my love.
tribes are great- worth the effort-I have 32 now !!
me xx