Thursday, January 10, 2008

My Main man Metatron!


Very strange dream last night...
I never, ever dream about angels.
Never.
But last night i dreamt about Metatron.
That was the name alright.
Very bizarre.

It felt very empowering.
I think my subconscious tries to make up for the fact that I am such
a weak drama queen in real life.

Dont know what the meaning behind this message was supposed to be.
I will be thinking about it all day.

Am very jealous of some of our witches who have been "tripping" to Nimbin and Melbourne.......jealous indeed...it's so much fun, isn't it!

2 comments:

Kathie said...

Metatron is such a powerful Angel!

Unknown said...

wow- metatron- such a powerful energy.
he is a strong guy telling you to stand up and be counted and showing you how to do it too.
the messenger of god.
wow.
wow