Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Vertigo


Ouch...my head is at it again..
All it took was watching one of those video shows where some arsehole was taping a person caught in a hole in the ice while another person was trying to pull them out, but, the guy taping could not hold the camera still.
It only took about 10 seconds of watching and that did it...
Vertigo, straight away...
Bugger...
Woozy head, everything swirling ...all night long.
Not as bad as my super vertigo attack last year where I had to go to hospital, but enough to give me a massive headache and a feeling like I had just stepped off the Pacific Princess.

It's 7.30am and my morning walk has helped to clear my head, but I shall certainly take a tablet or two before I head out the door.

1 comment:

Cyndy said...

Nasty, Lucky, nasty. >_<