Monday, January 07, 2008

Speak little, listen much.

Yesterday was certainly not a diamond day - more like a bit of gravel.

Found out some irritating news ( work related ) and that seemed to put me in a strange frame of mind for the rest of the day.

Funny how just one thing can change your mood - although I am tired at the moment - have started to do some walking and it seems to be sapping me of any surplus energy.

So my foot is in my mouth on a continual basis, which is what happens when I am tired,I tend to say stupid things.

It is already January 8th!
Oh my goodness there are so many things that I want to do this year and already eight days are gone....I must hurry

3 comments:

Cyndy said...

Only some days are diamonds, Lucky... so the song says, anyway

Unknown said...

which foot and why?

Unknown said...

diamonds are forever so we can remember to treasure those rare days!!!