Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Happy easter from the Circus Tent!

The amazing painting lady wishes you all a safe and happy Easter with lots of chocolate so that you all get a fat arse!

I will be painting tomorrow - have to finish a portrait of my daughter which I will be agonising over on very Good Friday.

Also have a date with the demented one ( my mother ) and with a slice of flourless orange and almond cake with a shit load of cream at some point when I can be by myself and drool in quiet solitude...

and a full moon ceremony tomorrow night, because witches do such things...

a day off to savour and enjoy life and to sleep in!
Blessings to you all!!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

And to you too APL

xxx

Unknown said...

why are you home ? what happened ? am concerned ? already have fat ass xx

Wendy said...

Right back at ya, sister!
Blessings of the chocolate, painting and full moon varieties.
Wendy
~x♥x~

Anonymous said...

Took a day off yesterday had a surrogate in to do the day shift..and went in at 5 to finish off the Thurday night long haul.This body just cannot stand for 12 hours any more...w.w.

Myst_72 said...

...too late!

Happy Easter to you too ☺

G
x♥x