Thursday, April 30, 2009

No Meme for meme....

Yeah I hear you...what a party pooper!!!!
But I have been in Sydney today in the energy zones of crazy people blurting ang spurting about spirituality and trying to sell me magical water and ion converters and totally silly shit ( please - I apologise if I have offened here ) but I am a bit over all the hype that goes into the sales side of things.....
I was at the Mind, Body, Spirit Festival and today is/or was the day to go - at least you could move around freely and there was a smaller amount of crazy people....
now that is my excuse for not doing the meme Wendt and by the way Jen tagged me a day or two ago so I have been just as "ignorant" there too.....
no offence girls...I may surprise you and still get it done..
but not today - I need to go and cleanse myself in my magical shower with some "magical water where my simple thoughts can just...blah..blah...blah......"

No comments: