Tuesday, September 12, 2006

POLE DANCING QUEEN



I was gob smacked today with a photo sent to me by another blogger friend of mine. She is into pole dancing and I must say that she is VERY GOOD!Mind you,she is tall, THIN as a bean pole(hate you!) and has been doing gymnastics since forever!
Am I jealous - oh...yes!!!I wish I was a 20 something again....
but that was a long time ago and if I tried to do pole dancing with my body now I would end up in casualty after the first lesson.
Never mind..
I will just continue with my walking ( half an hour at a time, only when its not too hot or not too cold and on the flat ) PATHETIC....

7 comments:

Michelle said...

I don't want to dance with a pole....if Patrick Swazey 15 years ago was tied to it then maybe....

wykd wytch said...

I dance with a pole every night...but he IS my husband....

Kathie said...

I'll probably need a ladder to get onto the pole! LOL

Kathleen xOx

Michelle said...

What do you mean 'obsessed bloggers'??? Huh, huh

Unknown said...

i think she means us......oh my god, what about shann j panni & how the hell do i get my 13 year old son to stop watching that video clip...........

Cyndy said...

Is that a pole, or Polish?
Somethings up with my computer skills; I haven't been able to get the video to work, or I'd have trouble in paradise too, I expect; males, six or sixty, they remain constant (as reported by Bill Cosby).
That pole doesn't look too inviting, anyway. Anchell has some good ideas!

Blogmuggle ;) xo

Tesah said...

I love you too Romy! And I worked hard to get this body- you have no idea how hard it is to be a starving Russian ballerina!