Sunday, January 21, 2007

Hip! Hip! Hooray!!!


It has finally come..the last day.
Oh my goodness.I can hardly believe it. Tomorrow I am at home. Tomorrow I can drink as much water as I want and go to the toilet whenever I want.
Yes!
My last day consisted of being spat upon from the upstairs balcony and watching Mr.Sunshine walk back and forth itching to get close, but not crossing the line.
Oh what fun...
I was blessed with a visit from my friend Sandy, who stopped and had morning tea with me.
I then removed everything that I could, cut all the cable ties that were connecting the stand and holding it together and generally got ready for the crew to arrive at 4 to close down and remove the fixtures.
Wouldn't you know it - some stupid woman still wandered around at 5 minutes past four thinking she could take up more of my precious time and maybe buy a calendar - Ha! Was she wrong or what!
Lady - I am closed.
Can you not see that?
I am just looking she says.
No.no looking. No more looking.
Go away!
Ah..freedom. I can just remember what it felt like.
It has been 96 days.
Now it's time to catch up with the rest of my life and to finally process some of the experiences that I have placed on hold for the last two months.
Some sorting to do..
So here I go down the rabbit hole...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll meet you down there!
congratulations dear one-welcome back.........

Kathie said...

Hip Hip Hooray!!!

~*Rylah*~ said...

Yes! The best news ever! Welcome back Romy! :)

Unknown said...

well you made it...well done darling....only another.....343 days till christmas...sorry couldn't resist it...


LOL
Jx

Tesah said...

Hooray!

Bee said...

welcome bck to the land of normal,i think...