Friday, May 25, 2007

Bracelet going to a good home

Last Sunday I sold a rose quartz bracelet to a lady, hunting me down via ebay, who was buying it for a friend who had just lost a baby.
She contacted me yesterday asking if she could buy some more - her friend loved the bracelet so much that she wanted to get one for all of her friends.
How nice!
I am quite chuffed about that!

The lady ended up purchasing 13 more bracelets!

Am heading to Medowie with sore arse witch tomorrow and going to the markets with Diana the now unemployed witch at the crack on Sunday....
The pensioners start to line up at 6am...
6....A....M...!!!!!!!!
yes.....6....a...m...
to get a spot at the Wickham Park markets on the last Friday of every month.
That's insane...
That means I have to get up before the sun does....
Hmmpf.
Not happy Jan!!!!!
That's even to early for a coffee.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Goodest luck on the weekend oh wonderous mighty seller of bracelets!

Jen said...

and mighty fine bracelets they are too. how many have i bought? must be close to that...

jen
xoxo

Cyndy said...

Happy peddling...and arising in the pre-dawn hours... snigger, snigger.... I am not nice... oh no I'm not....

Anonymous said...

I am thinking that my market life may be short lived!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Go to bed!! Gotta get up before cracka....I however, do not, I shall be snoozing, yayyayyay

Unknown said...

i hate markets but I do love your bracelets- the feel different and good