Monday, June 25, 2007

Oh my aching back!

I have lifted and "ho-ed" and heaved today, adjusting and putting the books in some semblance of order after yesterdays attempt of fitting 7 pallets worth of books onto a space that can only fit about 4 at a pinch.
We all worked god damn hard - Baby girl walked around with one book at a time going, "Where do I put this one?", the girls sweated and toiled and did ok considering it was their first attempt, the lord and master of my universe lifted
(even though he wasn't supposed to)and we had Hungry Jacks for tea cause we were passed cooking (yes, I hear Diana saying "cancer food").
That's all.
Very boring.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

poor baby- sounds utterly awful, like calander club come early.........shudder.......

Michelle said...

Past......passed comes after eaating hungry jacks....goodness you had me all confused...x

Unknown said...

sighted- white wiggle in skivvy with books, ho-ing her ass off at Green Hills with a man called Hungry Jack..........

Michelle said...

Hungry Jack's Ho???

Oh dear....

I met her once!

Cyndy said...

I don't think I know you people....