Friday, October 26, 2007

Who's that man?


I think I am having an affair!

I went to bed with another man last night!
Yep....it certainly wasn't my husband.



It looked a bit like him, it felt a bit like him ( hmmmm )....
but he had no moustache! My husband has had a moustache for the past 17 years that I have been married to him.

How bizarre....


The man has shaved his upper lip and I feel like I dont know him at all...
He looks so different.
I have to rediscover him all over again.

Sounds like fun, if only I had the energy.

2 comments:

Cyndy said...

it's funny, isn't it? every so often, Beloved shaves off his bit of a beard, and I just can't get used to it. I'm more settled when it grows back........

The Tall Red Head said...

My hubby does the same thing. He grows his beard for a few months and then shaves it all off. The kids freak when they first see him. It is strange.