Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Eight things you didn't know about me..

1. I am really an alien from the planet Phart.

2. I do not suffer fools.

3. I hate the smell of fish and do not eat seafood ( unless it is flake from the fish and chip shop ).The smell reminds me of "unclean" women.

4.I am a tight arse.This is a very common anomoly on Phart as things can easily crawl up your arse if it is not tight - lots of things tend to get up my arse on Earth. Unfortunate!

5. I wanted to study art at University but was "no allowed".

6. There is no area in my brain capable of understanding how to work a computer( this has to do with comming from another planet )

7. I hate broken egg shells - I have a fear of finding bits of shell in my sausage and egg McMuffins, cause the dumb idiots that make them always leave bits of shell in the eggs and it freaks me out.

8. I am 50 earth years old this year, but really I am over 1000 years old ( if I still lived on Phart ).

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Sooooo....

Is Phart near Uranus??

cracking me up here...........

Anonymous said...

oh you clever non witch person! Actually Phart is not even in our solar system - it is in the solar system of Erectus Spontaneous.
ww.

The Tall Red Head said...

One of my biggest weirdo phobias is an overflowing toilet. Yes, if a toilet overflows I completly freak out and run out slamming the door behind me. As in, run out in a blind panic screaming......

Bee said...

you are a nut case,,,

Michelle said...

Ahhhh...is that near Premiturus Ejaculataourus?

Michelle said...

...I used to have a friend who lived there....

Unknown said...

personally i though phart was near coitus interuptus and ran parallel to the milky way through the gastric bypass- but i could be wrong.

hysterical post bald no longer elf

Cyndy said...

I suppose that Phart is a large, gaseous planet, within the star-shaped nebula of perineum?

Loving your work, baybee......

Michelle said...

oooohhhh shes good!

Kathie said...

I need some fresh air!