Thursday, November 05, 2009

Art exhibitions

I am delivering four of my paintings to Belmont Citi Centre today for an art exhibition being organised by one of the art societies I belong to. The exhibition will be running for two weeks.Also heading to Lorn ( Maitland ) to deliver another art work to the Gallery there for an exbition on for the month of November.
Am trying to finish a new painting but am having "issues'so will struggle some more today to get it just right.
Struggling is good cause it means that it is a challenge and I am not quite sure what I am doing and therefore HAVE to work it out.
Its been so nice to be at home all week.
The quiet and solitutude have been very calming - I walked into Charlestown Square yesterday and immediately got a massive headache that lasted all day. I am so glad I am not there this year.

1 comment:

Jez said...

Good luck for the shows! :D