Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Is this heat sending us all a bit Potty?

I am wondering whether this humidity and heat is sending anyone else around the twist or is it only me?
I went for a walk this morning and the sweat was flowing off me like a river in flood and it was only 8am in the morning!
I am busy organising spots for exhibits next year, so I am frantically calling up everybody who has wall space ( p.s. if you have a free wall at home I am likely to have you on my list he...he.. ). This then will keep me motivated and producing new works of art.
I am also into an new painting which features another horse ( I can hear Raihn groan from here )this one is a challenge as it is a white horse and it is bloody hard to paint white!
I am also highly into learning about the astral body and am reading a fascinating book written all the way back in 1928 which is making a lot of sense to me.

Tomorrow I will probably head to Sydney for a long overdue visit with mum and Friday I am off delivering paintings to my last art show of the year and then down to Maitland to visit the new Organic Feast shop.
Never a dull moment!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

take you money for organc feast....have been there a couple of times, good stuff, but bloody expensive.

EG...a friend paid $11.95 for a pineapple.......

end result, sour as anything...
:-)