Monday, November 09, 2009

Thanks very much - NOT!!!!

To the little shits that broke my car window on Satgurday night while it was parked in front of my house and then came back and did the same thing to the "man's" car on Sunday night - you deserve a big fat boot up your arse.
About 10 or so cars were damaged over those two nights with many worse off than ours.
How annoying!
Well it's November and I'm at home...not at the Square.
So I am cleaning windows, floors ...things that havent been touched in quite a while let me tell you...boring as shit.

3 comments:

Val's Dragonfly Whimsy said...

An absolute BUMMER - they sure deserve a good kick up the ars!!! Sorry about the damage to the cars :(

Jez said...

Little bastards...

Unknown said...

awful...you poor thing- i had no idea about the cars.......