Friday, September 28, 2007

Long Weekend


Tomorrow, we are heading down to Sydney to indulge baby girl in another Anime Convention where she will meet other equally crazy people all going ga - ga over Japanese animated art works that cost a fortune.

I envisage much hassling will be done to buy this or that ( to which the answer will be "no" )and I guess at some point I will relent and buy something....just to stop the whining.

Tomorrow the Cottage is having their Market day and I hope the girls do well - wish I was there, but I have a child that is holding me to a promise.

Tomorrow night is our first of two night's with John Overholt - about 10 girls will turn up tomorrow night hoping for some insightful information from beyond.

I wonder who will be coming through for me? I could do with some advice!

What are you guys doing this weekend?

No comments: