Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Good and Bad

The last few days have been very good and also very bad.
My mother in law's brother passed away with cancer.
He was very hard to handle for the family that had to take care of him, with some dementia and of course ill health making the last few years very difficult indeed.

My NSW manager appeared with her side kick ( a bit like Hitler and Goebbles )and proceeded to tear shreds off me for having such poor sales figures, stating that I am doing the worst of all the stores in NSW..(blah, blah, blah).
They were both hideous and condescending with a dash of humiliation thrown in.
They also proceeded to tell me how I can "improve" because obviously it is something that I am not doing that is causing so much damage to my sales figures.
(Lets not mention the down turn in the economy and that the Square is under major renovations ).

But hope is on the horizon with a small new side project evolving....but it's just a bit of shhhh.
I will let you all know next week.

Other than that, tomorrow is the last night at the Cottage for 2008 and also it means one month left of Calendar Club.
Also Thursday means working from 9am to 12 midnight.
Oh goodie....
can hardly wait..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

tell me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and tell those condesending bastards to piss off........
tell me about the side project you lousy calender seller you !!

Michelle said...

grrrrrrrrrrr

Cyndy said...

poo on them.....

articulate of me, I know....

Tania said...

and on another note...
guess who got one of the best animal videos of the year :)

http://cityrag.blogs.com/main/2008/12/best-animal-vid.html

http://cityrag.blogs.com/main/2008/09/baby-pug-tongue.html#more

found the link on a page I visit daily, congratulations!!!