Saturday, December 20, 2008

Stop hitting me with the ugly stick!

I am being beaten by the ugly stick.
Too tired to do my hair,
too tired to put on any makeup or shave my legs..
too tired to find a descent pair of undies..
(Oh, I have'nt got a descent pair)
was tempted to put on my birthday panties
as all mine were hanging on the line.
What if I'd had a car accident and had to be taken to hospital
and they had to cut all my clothes off and found me wearing THOSE undies???!!!!!
Even bigger hits with the ugly stick.
Do you ever get to a point where you just hate everything and do not see the point in what you are doing???
That was me and probably another 1000 people that walked passed me today.
I MISS MY FAMILY...

7 comments:

Jen said...

you showed your undies to 1000 people walking by??? impressive

Michelle said...

Oh dear...poor you. I know the feeling...coming home at night to collapse in a puddle is NOT the person you want to be is it. It will soon be over...tell Patty I saw her two staff chatting yesterday whilst 400 people rampaged through her calenders, the girls werent even WATCHING....hmmm

Unknown said...

and we miss you...........
oh....
you mean your other family............
wear the undies- go on- life coudnt be any worse!

angela said...

Thanks for the insight. I do have trouble speaking my truth. I even have a very sore throat right now.
could that be it.
Hang there with the calanders. Its almost over

Hippy Witch said...

Don't wear any undies. Problem solved.

Hippy Witch said...

Don't wear any undies. Problem solved.

Natalie said...

That bloody stick has got me too! My undies are in drawer but don't fit on suddenly large fat ass that the teenagers lovingly refer to as "postcode" or" Suburb". :(