Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sore, sore throat....

Can't get sick now...
Can't get sick now.....
Can't get sick now....
sore, sore throat.
Worked 8am to 5pm both Saturday and Sunday and am frazzled.

Can't get to my artwork and now the man has been busy and made me a paint/ airbrush station in the spare ( has not been finished cause we ain't got the money ) room.
It is super groovy with lights suspended from the ceiling and hooks and shit and a masonite board for hanging my canvases on for painting.
Can't wait to get in there and give it a go.....
at this point I can only look at it and sigh...

It happens every year that some arse tries to return this years' calendar to get a new one for next year claiming that we sold them this years calendar....well it happened yesterday.
It really shit me cause 1. they think I am that stupid to beleive them.
2. They have the balls to try it.
3. They are plainly tring tp rip me off.
They buy a calendar, use it all year long, keep it in good nik and then come back and try to get a new one saying that they just bought it off me and I sold them this years......
Arse holes!!!!
How tight must they be????

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Unbelievable! Some people should just be shot at birth.

Your room sounds really cool :)

Unknown said...

the room sounds cool- a studio........how do you know for certain you didnt sell him 08 instead of 09 ?

Kathie said...

There is nothing like having your own creative space!!!

Thinking of you ...

I have a sore, sore throat as well ... my tonsils are swollen!