Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wow! The Midnight shift is OVER!!!

Well I feel like i have been shredded and stuck back together with cheap glue.....
16 hours at the Square yesterday.
At least that is over.
That is my last long one - if I was at Kotara I would be up for a few more 10pm finishes and their late one is next Tuesday.
And have you heard...
seems that some of the bigger reatilers have SMELT MONEY... and are now opening on BOXING DAY..
What shits!!!!!!!
Have we not had enough?????
Its the big guys, Woolies, David Jones and Myers....
They are just all too greedy...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

poor you- throw a sheet over the lot of it and go home xx

Jewell said...

it's only going to get better...keep telling yourself taht!!!

my NEW blog address

http://witchsymboltake2.blogspot.com/

Natalie said...

yay for you.Understandably sick of it all.x