Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Im an old scrubber..

Yes, you knew that already???
Tomorrow I hope that the Salvos will come and pick up the wardrobes and crap left over, but......they have a right to not take the stuff if they do not want to, if it is broken to heavy or I do not smile and beg them!
Maybe I should give them $20 just to take it?
Other than that nothing exciting is happening - mum is getting narky and making phone calls asking to come home.
She is getting into the really angry stage that often happens, where they hate their kids for putting them in a home ( for their own good, by the way ).
They do not see it that way of course - cant blame them.
How would I feel if I had to move out of my home and could not come back?
But the additional guilt trip of "how could you do this to me?" is not what I need right now, so I am staying clear.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

if the salvos wont take it, leave it on the curb- someone will have a use for it.
as for your Mum wanting to come home-in one ear and out the other girlfriend, she is safe and secure where she is.......

Michelle said...

Yeah...what she said

xxx

Anonymous said...

at this very moment , I love to be out of my home ...kids cars ???? and whatever ,,,,,,,,,

Kathie said...

{{Hugs}} to you!