Saturday, July 18, 2009

Skelingtons in the closet...

What do we find when we go through our parentals house?
We find stuff and shit that we forget ever existed thats what!
I found my first ever books on witchcraft that are about 35 years old now, I have promised to bring them into class on Monday for my girls to have a look.
I DID buy them new and they are a precious memory to me just verifying that I have always been on this spiritual path.
I have found bits and pieces and many photos that have brought back a flood of bad and good memories.
It is hard to pick and choose what to keep and what to discard.
But it all piles up and I have stuff in every corner of every room - I will have to get in and really concentrate on storing, labeling and cleaning ( Diana I may need you!!! )
I have also now inherited a cupboard full of mums clothes that I have to keep in case she needs any extra changes...my house is busting at the seams and we have not sorted any furniture yet...

3 comments:

Jewell said...

box all her clothes up...it will help you with space...sell the furiture...maybe put the money to having a night out in your mum's honour

Unknown said...

will come over to see those books xx

Wendy said...

Hats off to you and all you are doing. I can't even get through all of my own extra boxes let alone do it for someone else's things. I think I need Diana as well ☺

I do like Helen's suggestion about the night out though - you do deserve it.