Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Alien rears its ugly head!

What in God's name do people eat to cause them to have annaconda size turds?
I'm sorry, but I have never seen anything like it and hope never to again.....another surprise left for me in one of the toilets at the Square....just after I bypassed the one with all the piss on the floor.....another security alert!
Guess I won't be hearing the end of this one either.....

P.S. Annaconda turd cannot be flushed...they have tried and tried.
Poor cleaners..another long Thursday.
At least the season is almost half over.

Had my second last art lesson last night.
It was a breath of fresh air to just sit and paint.
It was like going to a different planet and having a rest.
I will miss it greatly ( until I find a replacement ).

2 comments:

Jewell said...

oh no will bring face mask and gloves if i need to use the loo tonight !!!!

Anonymous said...

welcome to my world ... thats all I do most days ,,clean up shit ..I just love bein a nurse ,,, vicki x