Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thankyou for your gift!

This morning I got into work and did the things that I had to do - it was early, which I must be to get a park in the same universe as the Square.
I walked into the toilets to find that they were all occupied, but one door slowly opened and I woman walked ou to the hand basin to wash her hands.
I made a bee line to that cubical when......
ewwwwww....
there on the floor was one huge squashed shit!!!!
Dry wretch, heave and dusgust overcame me and I yelled at the top of my lungs...
"How disgusting!" and walked out to stop myself from heaving.
This did not phase the woman at all, but it certainly alerted everyone else within a 50 kilometre vacinity!!!!
I alerted the secrity to the "issue" and I guess the cleaners had to go in and deal with it.
I did not hear the end of it though, the cleaners kept on comming up and asking me about the gift that had been left for me.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

its the thought that counts !!

Jen said...

thats just FERAL!!!!!!

eWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Jewell said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, that's god damn bad

Michelle said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ahem

sorry

that was poo bad