Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Extendo - stomach recovery

Good news - I am back in full force!
Had the hottest green curry last night ever - could not feel my lips.
I think that the lining of my stomach had to rebuild itself, but in the process it killed off any bugs. Nothing could survive in that environment!!!!
Today is our last full day in Phuket and it has been raining. We have not been able to do as much as we would have liked this week as the weather has not been kind.
But we did manage to have a swim in the Hotel Pool this morning even though it was raining - hey! we were wet anyway.
We are going to have a last swim in the Andaman sea this afternoon after another curry battle as the water is so warm it's crazy. I want to try it one more time and hold the memory with me.
Went for a walk along the beach last night and could feel the souls of those that were lost brushing past me.
I think that they are now on permanent patrol and they will be forever watchful.

No comments: