Sunday, August 20, 2006

One day to go!!!!


This time tomorrow I will be on a plane having my first white wine on my way to Thailand..yippe!!!!
Sometimes I wonder if I could ever manage to go on a trip without needing to clean every visible surface in my house before I walk out the door.
I am always so tired by the time I leave that half the thrill of finally getting to the airport is gone.
Washing, ironing, cleaning, dusting, on and on...
This time we are having someone staying in our house while we are away specifically to look after our lazy dog.
I don't know how I feel about that.I am unsure whether I like the idea, but that's the way it has to be - we have no other alternative.
I just want to get my house back in the same condition that I left it.
Say a litle prayer for me on Tuesday at about 1 oclock. That's the time I will be on a ferry going to Phi Phi island and I DO NOT want to get sea sick. Anyone that knows me will know that I get violently ill just looking at a boat so heaven help me!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Have a brilliant time..you deserve it!

Unknown said...

Please come back !
I miss you and your calming presence already............
Be careful, have fun and come back !

love you.........