Thursday, October 26, 2006

Blogger identities revealed!

Today I met two bloggers who came and visited me at Charlestown Square.
You know who you are!
I must say, it was great to see you both, but I was not at my cheeriest. Maybe the fact that it was Thursday night shopping, when the feral hordes descend on the Square.
Also the fact that Michael Hill Jewellers had a sprucker sending me into violent fits of hysteria because of her constant prattle on a loud speaker since 8.30 in the morning.Maybe, because I had to send staff home to pick up a delivery of calendars that never came till late and I was tired.
Maybe....
Maybe because I was asked at 9 oclock in the morning whether I had a calendar of Monkeys in the kitchen working....
Maybe....
Sorry girls, I am usually more sparky then that!
Next time I will be better, I promise.
Come again!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

you poor poor angel-- a sprucker you say ? what the hell is that ? it sounds revolting, like something you need to have removed !
the energies of everyone today were a little off, so maybe that explains your bad day - you are exposed to so many different energies- maybe garlic around your neck ? or rue in your bra ? i will bring you some.......call me if you need me...
mary raihn drop x

wykd wytch said...

Garlic sounds good. I can see myself walking around with garlic around my neck.....A spruker is an insipid creature that advertises constantly outside a place of business with the use of a microphone and loudspeaker and drives you totally insane...so that you want to kill them with your bare hands.

~*Rylah*~ said...

but did you have any calendars on hairy ass cracks?

Cyndy said...

Even the spruiker was sick of herself. Poor Romy, I just wanted to take you away, put your feet up, plump some pillows behind your back, feed yopu chocolate and nice coffee!!~ You do have some nice calendars, though..maybe you need some with monkeys working in the kitchen (sounds like job for "Lance Link, Secret Chimp"...or Hairy Arse Cracks..a bit like "The Men of League" before they were waxed..and became men.. ;)

Unknown said...

mary romy boss- you have to love being a mary.........

Jen said...

I will be back - i promise - you promised to blog me when you got the bali or thai calendars!!! But normally i avoid charlestown like the plague.....
and it was lovely to meet you finally!!!

Michelle said...

Poor poor maryBOSS.
Next time I will bring you DRUGS........and definatly not donuts

Severina said...

sprucker...hmmmm she sure does sound like a silly sprucker... poor woman, it can't be a lot of fun. Hope you are in fine fettle this evenning xxx

Michelle said...

Was I imaginining there was another post here or am I just going nuts?????

Unknown said...

have you removed a post ?