Saturday, April 28, 2007

Awaba House!

This morning I had an invitation to go to Awaba House for morning tea with members of my family.
The man's cousin has an older sister who has a mental disability and she lives in a group home close to the lake near Boolaroo and loves the cappuccino's at Awaba House.
So we met her for coffee there this morning.
What a lovely spot it is!
If you have never been, and would like a lovely spot for morning tea, then it is worth a try.
Lots of old people go there....oops...that includes me!!!!!

I have also been to "Sunny's" organic/vegetarian restaurant at Islington this week.
The young lady who currently runs it, her name is Amanda, is very nice indeed and I am going to go and enjoy a meal there very soon. You are all invited, of course!

I am also going to be hitting the markets selling crystal chip bracelets shortly.
I have just placed my first order and am expecting a delivery next week.They will also be on my other blog site at witchybitz.com.
I am very excited about it all and am hoping that I sell heaps.
You want one...I know.
And you too!
I am doing this, ofcourse, while I am waiting for my big lottery win......ha!

The wheels of progress keep turning...and we have to move along with them.

5 comments:

~*Rylah*~ said...

"You want one...I know.
And you too!"

Hmmm, I guess you'd know. You're PSYCHIC, after all....

:)

Michelle said...

Is she? Oh wow.....does that make her, like, famous or weird or something?

~*Rylah*~ said...

Hmmm, definitely weird, dunno about famous.....

Unknown said...

freakish is a more accurate description, and out to make a million selling gorgeous little bracelets..........I want a red coral one and an amethyst as well-will probably end up with one of each..........booftul !

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys....I know I can depend on youse!!!!Renata.