Wednesday, May 28, 2008

What shits me this Thursday

1. Alan Bond back on the rich list.
2. The fact that he is making money on Diamonds - have you seen the conditions of those that work in the diamond mines?
3.The price of petrol and the thought that I may have to sell my beloved Volvo cause I can't afford to fill the tank.
4.The price of groceries and that we have to buy overseas shit when our farmers are going broke.
5. The state of our river systems and that people with the knowledge of how to fix it are not being allowed to do so.
6. The fact that they are still making such a big deal about stem cell research, when it can be doing so much good.
Why are people having to go to India to get this treatment?
7. That the man who developed microwave therapy to help cancer patients has been treated as a witch doctor by the establishment.
8.That the media is continually on a campain or terror and slander, as long as it can make them a buck.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh God. I agree x 1000

Unknown said...

me too

Unknown said...

me too

Bee said...

its all shit,,